Friday, June 24, 2016

Kongai Tournament for August 13th, 2016



There will be a Kongai tournament on August 13th, 2016 at 12pm (noon) EST. Come participate in the fun! 




Tournament players will have their names pooled together and drawn randomly to decide who they'll face first. This will be a bracket style tournament where players work thier way to the finals for a head-on match!


There's no need to pre-register for the tournament, simply show up on tournament day to compete. However, if you could please just leave a comment below this post so I can get an estimate of how many people are interested that would be fantastic!  Also, if you're a fellow Kongai lover, please help spread the word!

9 comments:

  1. I'll be the first to leave a comment stating that I'm planning on competing! Hope to see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in guys, any idea what time is this going to start at? - omgraptor

    ReplyDelete
  3. account bloodflash
    i will like to join

    ReplyDelete
  4. TitanDrizzy is my acc name
    I want to join

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey everyone, I just wanted to say that I had surgery recently and the craziness of it all caused me to drop the ball on this tournament! I'm so glad some of you were able to get together to play anyways! Wish you all the best!

    ~Twister

    ReplyDelete